Transferology is a free online tool you can use to find how courses might transfer between educational institutions.
The Degree Audit report is a degree planning tool for students that includes both transfer and 地铁politan State coursework. 您可以访问学位审核报告 eServices 在“学习成绩”项下.报告包括:
- How your transfer credits have been accepted and applied to General Education and Liberal Studies, 包括明尼苏达转学课程.
- 已经完成的课程, 取得的成绩和工作时间, 无论是在365bet还是在转学期间.
- Transfer courses that have been made equivalent to 365bet courses.
- 完成一个程序还需要什么, 列出满足每项要求的课程清单.
应届本科生: Access your report approximately 12–14 business days from your date of admission.
更新: 如果你在初次评估时有正在进行的课程, or if you take courses at another institution while you are a student at 地铁politan State, 请求传输更新(见下文).
需要帮助?: 有关DARS的概述，请阅读 如何阅读DARS报告 or 观看这个视频. 有任何问题请联系你的学术顾问.
If you attended another institution during your time at 地铁politan State or if you had in-progress grades (marked as "IP" on DARS) when you were first admitted, you will need to request a transfer update for new transfer work to be evaluated and appear on your DARS report.
- Please request a transfer update only after your transfer coursework has been graded; we cannot complete the transfer update if you have ungraded courses
- Depending on volume, requests take approximately 10–20 business days to process
- 转学GPA在录取点后不重新计算, 并且在转帐更新请求被处理时不会更改
- An e-mail notification is sent to your 地铁politan State student email account when your transfer update request has been processed
- You will need to request a transfer update every time you have additional coursework to transfer to 地铁 State
如果你就读于明尼苏达州立大学(这里有一个 所有明尼苏达州成员学院和大学的完整列表)，填写 明尼苏达州转学更新申请表.
- Please only request a transfer update from institutions where you have additional or updated transfer work
其他机构的最新消息, contact the institution directly and request that they send an official transcript directly to:
上诉前: Work with your advisor to review your Interactive Degree Audit/DARS report and to discuss appealing transfer credit decisions before submitting an appeal.
提出上诉: 登录 eServices and, under "Academic Records," click "Transfer Review" and follow instructions.